We’re thrilled to launch our Heart-to-Heart Grief Coaching!
Sessions are held in person at the A Bed For My Heart Studio + remotely via phone/Facetime/Skype.
Please email Angela Miller at abedformyheart@gmail
for intake forms + availability.
HEART-TO-HEART SESSIONS might be a great fit for you if . . .
- You’re looking for a compassionate, empathetic ear.
- You feel alone and like no one understands your pain.
- You wish someone could just listen to what it’s really like to live without a piece of your heart.
- You feel stuck in your grief.
- You’re tired of people trying to “heal” you/”push” you through your grief process. You’d love for someone to companion you instead.
- You’re tired of feeling misunderstood by the world and long to feel understood by someone who gets it.
- You want to reinvest in your life but aren’t sure how to take the first steps.
- You want to explore ways to honor and memorialize your precious child but aren’t sure where to start.
- You long to talk with someone who knows what it’s like to live without their child and gets what it’s like to be a grieving parent.
- You long for someone to walk with you, to uplift and encourage you, to create a safe, healing place to express your grief and sorrow.
- You’re looking for someone who isn’t looking to fix you, but will instead support you endless compassion, empathy and love.
- You long to be supported and encouraged in remembering the person you dearly love.
- You’re interested exploring grief in a holistic, creative, and non-judgmental way.
- You’d like to explore writing for healing, art, painting, collaging, and other creative modalities to express your grief/feelings.
- You’re looking for 1-to-1 loss support from someone who can light a path through the darkness of grief. Someone who can reflect back to you your own beauty, love, and gifts you have to offer the world.
- Some or none of the above, but you would love to work with Angela!
- Heart-to-heart sessions are available to anyone grieving the loss of someone they love.
SHARE your heart with someone who gets it. Compassionate grief support. Face to face. Heart to heart. Whatever it is your heart needs to say…
You talk, I’ll listen. My heart to yours.
xoxo, Angela Miller
Angela is such a light – both in the grief community at large, and in my life. So grateful!!
Your words have spoken to my heart in a true and spectacular way. Looking forward to others on this sad journey finding the same patience and understanding.
Such wisdom and sensitivity; both bold and gentle. You always remind me to slow down and be present, in the present.
Angela gets it . . . If you are a bereaved parent, and need someone who really listens, I highly recommend reaching out to her.
Angela has taught me that it’s okay to be open and honest about my grief. She has given me permission to forgive myself as a bereaved mother. She has helped me love myself and life again after the loss of my baby girl. Thank you, Angela.
30 MIN HEART-TO-HEART SESSION
1 HR HEART-TO-HEART SESSION (50 min)
GRIEF COACHING 5-PACK (5 sessions, 50 min ea)
GRIEF COACHING 10-PACK (10 sessions, 50 min ea)
GIFT Grief Coaching Sessions to a Grieving Parent You Love…
Do you want to help a grieving parent in your life, but you’re not sure what to do? Give the gift of grief coaching! It’s a tangible gift that a grieving parent can use any time that will help them feel supported + comforted as they walk through the unimaginable. Sessions don’t expire!
GIFT a 30 MIN HEART-TO-HEART SESSION for a GRIEVING PARENT
GIFT a 1 HR HEART-TO-HEART SESSION (50 min)
GIFT a GRIEF COACHING 5-PACK (5 sessions, 50 min ea)
GIFT a GRIEF COACHING 10-PACK (10 sessions, 50 min ea)
*DISCLAIMER: Angela is a trained Grief Coach, not a therapist. Heart-to-Heart grief coaching sessions should not take the place of psychological therapy with a licensed therapist or psychologist if you are in need of those services.*
If finances are an issue, please contact Angela directly at abedformyheart@gmail for a sliding scale.
: : : ALL SALES FINAL : : :