Heart to Heart Grief Coaching
HEART TO HEART SESSIONS might be a good fit for you if:
- – You’re looking for someone who isn’t looking to fix you, but will instead support you with endless compassion, empathy and love.
- – You’re looking for a compassionate, empathetic ear.
- – You wish someone could just listen to what it’s really like to live without a piece of your heart.
- – You’re tired of people trying to “heal” you/”push” you through your grief process. You’d love for someone to companion you instead.
- – You’re tired of feeling misunderstood by the world and long to feel understood by someone who gets it.
- – You want to reinvest in your life but aren’t sure how to take the first steps.
- – You want to explore ways to honor and memorialize your precious child but aren’t sure where to start.
- – You long to talk with someone who knows what it’s like to live without their child and gets what it’s like to be a grieving parent.
- – You long for someone to walk with you, to uplift and encourage you, to create a safe, healing place to express your grief and sorrow.
- – You feel alone and like no one understands your pain.
- – You feel stuck in your grief.
- – You long to be supported and encouraged in remembering the person you dearly love.
- – You’re interested exploring grief in a holistic, creative, and non-judgmental way.
- – You’d like to explore writing for healing, art, painting, collaging, and other creative modalities to express your grief/feelings.
- – You’re looking for 1-to-1 loss support from someone who can light a path through the darkness of grief. Someone who can reflect back to you your own beauty, love, and gifts you have to offer the world.
- – Some or none of the above, but you would love to work with Angela!
- – It’s ok not to be ok! All feelings and experiences are welcome.
- – Grief coaching is available to anyone grieving the loss of someone they love. Or anyone grieving the loss of a job, relationship, marriage, normalcy, lifestyle etc. Grief comes in many, many forms. Please contact Angela Miller with any questions!
SHARE your heart with someone who gets it. Compassionate grief support. Face to face. Heart to heart. Whatever it is your heart needs to say…
You talk, I’ll listen. My heart to yours.
xoxo, Angela Miller
Gift Sessions to a Grieving Parent
Offer the gift of comfort + support from someone who gets it.
Help a grieving parent as they walk through the unimaginable.
Disclaimer: Angela is a trained Grief Coach, not a therapist. Heart-to-Heart grief coaching sessions should not take the place of psychological therapy with a licensed therapist or psychologist if you are in need of those services.
If finances are an issue, please contact Angela directly at ABedForMyHeart@gmail.com for a sliding scale.